Learn about the latest in conservation across the Midwest.
- Building a yearling brook trout program
- Spring Distribution Commences
- An Egg-cellent Adventure
- Iron River National Fish Hatchery (NFH) Acquires Recirculating Aquaculture System (RAS) to Aid in Production of Great Lakes Species.
- Iron River National Fish Hatchery hosts trail event
- Snowshoe Rental Program to be Implemented Thanks to Friends Group
- Jumbo Coaster Brook Trout Retire to Wisconsin Lakes
- Iron River National Fish Hatchery provides training tools to the National Conservation Training Center
- Recirculating Aquaculture Systems Course
The Iron River National Fish Hatchery is located at 10325 Fairview Road, Iron River, WI 54847. From Highway 2 in Iron River: Take County Highway A North for 7 miles. Turn right onto Fairview Road. Follow Fairview Road for 1 mile to Hatchery. From Highway 13 in Port Wing: Take County Highway A South for 9 miles. Turn left onto Fairview Road. Follow Fairview Road for 1 mile to Hatchery.